Carole & Tuesday (キャロル&チューズデイ Kyaroru & Chūzudei) is a 24-episode anime television series directed by Shinichirō Watanabe It is produced by studio Bones, in commemoration for the studio's 20th anniversary and the 10th anniversary of record label FlyingDog. It premiered on April 10, 2019 on Fuji TV's +Ultra programming block. Netflix holds international distribution rights. An English version is available worldwide on Netflix.
Main Article: List of Episodes
Fifty years have passed since mankind began migrating to the new frontier: Mars. It's an age where most culture is produced by AI, and people are content to be passive consumers.
There's a girl. Scrapping a living in the metropolis of Alba City, she's working part time while trying to become a musician. She's always felt like something is missing. Her name is Carole.
There's a girl. Born to a wealthy family in the provincial town of Herschel City, she dreams of becoming a musician, but nobody around her understands. She feels like the loneliest person in the world. Her name is Tuesday.
A chance meeting brings them together. They want to sing. They want to make music. Together, they feel like they just might have a chance. The two of them may only create a tiny wave. But that wave will eventually grow into something larger...
- Original Work: Bones, Watanabe Shin`ichirou
- Animation Work: Bones
- Chief Direction: Watanabe Shin`ichirou
- Direction: Hori Motonobu
- Original Character Design: Kubonouchi Eisaku
- Character Design: Saitou Tsunenori
- World Design: Brunet Stanislas, Thomas Romain
- Music: Mocky
- Music Producer: Nishibe Makoto, Tominaga Keisuke
- Music Work: Flying Dog, Fujipacific Music
- Sound Effects: Kurahashi Shizuo, Nishi Sachiko
- Editing: Sakamoto Kumiko
- Colour Design: Kakita Yukiko
- Photographic Direction: Ikegami Masataka
- CG Direction: Miyake Takuma
- Animation Producer: Amano Naoki
- Producer: Nishibe Makoto, Ozaki Noriko
Main Article: Music
- Carole & Tuesday: Gus to Roddy no Kaisouroku
- Carole & Tuesday Mini Series